Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Outfit: Midnight.


Dashiki tribal printed dress: Newchic || Fringe studded suede vest: ASOS || Platform boots: Vagabond || Necklaces: Vintage 

I took the photos on the very first hot day this year, this look was almost a bit too warm haha - I'm wearing a very bright colored 70s inspired dashiki dress I got from Newchic, it's really flowy and comfortable! Probably the perfect dress for the festival season, it's definitely an eye-catcher. I combined it with my fringed suede vest I ordered from ASOS last year. It's definitely become a fave, it goes with everything and adds a nice boho rock 'n' roll touch to all summer dresses. Especially combining it with colorful dresses is always the best way to wear it to me. :-)

Love x


















2 comments:

  1. Das Kleid sieht super an Dir aus. Das Blau passt sehr gut zu Deinen dunklen Haaren!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of photos which are similar. And for example there is no photo that will show your back. The dress and the vest are charming!

    ReplyDelete